Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Challenge: Halloween


It is the first week of #hashtagplusblogger challenge, with the theme being Halloween.
I decided to "Halloween" a dress I already owned, with some added props from the local discount shop.

Behold- the Spooky Cat Witch!



My prop couldn't decide whether it was a broom or a wand- I'm voting wand. 



I think that the Spooky Cat Witch likes to bake, and puts her charms into the food to help people. You need a confidence boost before a job interview? Bam, have a confidence +2 brownie. 


Spooky cats!


Dress: Modcloth
Brooch: Erstwilder, via HugMeHarry
Hat and wand: local discount shop
Purple lipstick: cheapie from the chemist
Sandals: Homy peds from Priceline


2 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! That dress is so cute and works very well for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooving the spooky cat witch! And let's face it, purple and black is a halloween colour combo from way back. So good.

    ReplyDelete