Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Unicorns and Galaxies

Finally, I manage an outfit post that isn't Aussie Curves! The weather got chilly enough to try out my galaxy print leggings from Domino Dollhouse. I thought an equally bright shirt needed to happen, and here we are.


My unicorn top is from an Etsy shop called Em and Sprout. Their 2x isn't quite big enough, it's a bit tight over my boobs and shoulders, but they don't go any higher in size, and I really wanted it. The print is so cute, and I've started liking pink things.


I got a 3x in the leggings but I think I went too big. They fit fine on my legs, but they are a bit loose around my hips. The leggings are a low cut, they come up to under my belly button. They are riding down a bit when I wear them, 'cos of the loose fit and low cut. I still love them though.



Had to show you a close up of my earrings, they are the cutest little strawberries. I got them half price from Big W.


Outfit Details
Top: Em and Sprout from Etsy (2x)
Leggings: Domino Dollhouse (3x)
Shoes: Big W (11)
Skirt: Asos Curve (24)
Earrings and Hair Flower: Big W

No comments:

Post a Comment