Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Blue and Green Striped Maxi

I love me some stripes (almost as much as polka dots) so when I found this cheap maxi at Kmart I was excited. It also has one of my favourite colours in it- blue. I wore it with my blue hair flowers, a green sparkly necklace I'd picked up from one of those little pop-up shops in shopping centres and blue and green bead earrings. I added the black elastic belt for a bit more visual interest (it was an op shop find).


The dress fabric is a nice breathy cotton, not as stretchy as my other stripey maxi (seen here). I went for a size 24 initially but it was too loose in the top. The 22 fitted better, and now that I'm cool with dresses hugging my curves the bottom part of the dress was no problem!


Once again I'm pairing a blue dress with my new op shop boots. I think my boots are going to feature often at least until the excitement of the find has worn off!


Stay tuned for another outfit for "blue week" coming out later in the week!


Outfit Details
Dress: Kmart (22)
Bike pants (underneath): Big W (22)
Boots: Thrifted
Necklace: market/pop-up shop
Bracelet: from a friend
Hair flowers: Target
Belt: Thrifted
--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment